Anwärter Snowboard Instructor course autumn 2021 FULL
Snowboard Instructor Course in Hintertux
The 10-day Autumn Snowboard Instructor Course is held in the skiing area of Hintertuxer Gletscher.
During this course, you will be accompanied by a English-speaking instructor and a certified ski instructor. The instructor knows the course and gives additional theoretical support in the evenings. He will help you with all the didactic basics of giving snowboard lessons and methodical steps you need to know to give a good snowboard lesson. One day before the practical exams, all the important points of attention are discussed, so that you can start optimally.
In addition, the coaching staff is also present to explain the programme of the course and to make sure you know where to go. Our guidance is always ready to answer your questions!
This course includes
- Course costs and textbook
- 10 nights hotel with half board (breakfast and dinner)
- 10 day ski pass
- English assistance during the whole course
- Job profiling at the best ski schools in Austria
- Snowboard training in Austria of 4 hours (one day)
- Snowboard training in Austria of 8 hours (two days)
- German language course for snowboard instructors
- Transfer to or from the airport or train station.
- Transfer to and from the airport or train station.
- Cancellation clause
- In the morning you have practical training on the pistes, here you improve your own skills and learn to teach snowboard.
- In the afternoon there are theory lessons with didactics, methodology, exercise science, material science, teaching children and first aid.
- In the evening, English instructors will be present to help you with theory, practice and your ‘lehrauftritt’ (teaching).
It is important to start training fit and healthy. If you have not been on skis for a while, we advise you to go to the training in Austria. During the ski training, you will learn the basics of the correct ski position and movement that you need to demonstrate at the practical exams. And of course, it is nice to get to know your fellow course members in advance!
German language course for snowboard instructors
The Anwärter course is an official Austrian vocational course and is conducted in German. Introducing yourself and some small talk is the basis of what you should be able to do. If you are not good at this yet, we recommend taking the online German course and then ordering the special snowboard instructor German course.