Anwärter Ski Instructor Course with 10-day prep training
Ski instructor course in Hintertux
The three-week ski instructor course in the Hintertux ski area has the great advantage that you are well prepared to enter the Anwärter course after ten days of specific training. In addition, after obtaining your Anwärter diploma, you can travel directly to your ski school to work as a ski instructor. After the training you still have a few days to get to know the ski area, the village and the ski school before the ski season starts, that’s great!
During the first ten days, you will work on your own skiing technique with the trainers of Snowsports. This will be done by means of several video analyses. You will also get an exam training for the exams of the Anwärter course. To prepare you extra well for work at a ski school Snowsports has put together a Kids Expert course. This gives you many more tools to teach children as well and as fun as possible. We organise several activities so that you and the group get to know each other better and closer friendships develop. During this course, you will be supervised by an English speaking instructor and a qualified ski instructor. The supervisor is familiar with the training programme and provides additional theory supervision in the evenings. He will help you with all the didactic basics of giving ski lessons and methodical steps you need to know in order to give a good ski lesson. One day before the practical exams, all important points are discussed so that you can get started in the best possible way. Guidance is also present to explain the programme of the course and to make sure you know where you need to be. Our guidance is always ready to answer your questions!
This programme includes:
- Training costs and textbook
- 21 nights hotel with half board (breakfast and dinner)
- 21-day ski pass
- Coaching in English
- Job guarantee at the best ski schools in Austria
- 7 days of technical training with video analyses
- Exam training
- Kids expert training
- Online German language course for ski instructors
- Masterclass ski instructor
- Teambuilding Events
- Snowsports Insurance (ÖSV)
- Transfer to the hotel from the airport or train station
- Transfer to the ski school
- Cancellation clause
- In the morning you have practical training on the piste, where you improve your own skills and learn how to teach skiing.
- In the afternoon there are theory lessons including didactics, methodology, movement learning, materials science, teaching children and first aid.
- In the evening the English-language accompaniment will be present to help you with theory, practice and your ‘lehrauftritt’ (teaching).
German language course for ski instructors
The Anwärter course is an official Austrian vocational training course and is taught in German. Introducing yourself and what ‘small talk’ is the basis of what you should be able to do. If you are not very good at this yet, we advise you to follow the online German course and then order the special ski instructor German course.